Kentucky Divorce Forms & Papers (Free Download)
USE THESE WORDS IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS FOR KENTUCKY:
1. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: CIRCUIT COURT, KENTUCKY (enter the name of the Circuit Court in your area.)
2. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE.
3. Use the word “Petitioner’. Be sure the “P” is capitalized.
4. Use the word “Respondent”. Be sure the “R” is capitalized.
5. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: DECREE OF DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE.
6. Use the word “County” here.
Download Kentucky Divorce Forms / Papers for Free
Following divorce forms are free for download. Most of the forms are provided with instructions on how to fill the form. To download any of these divorce papers and forms just right click on the link and select “Save As…”.
Kentucky Divorce Instructions
Kentucky Divorce Forms that Both Parties Must sign
Forms & Documents
• Form 1 – Uniform Support Petition
• Form 2 – Summons: Personal Service on an Individual
• Form 3 – Process Service Memorandum
• Form 4 – Non-Military Affidavit
• Form 5 – Financial Affidavit
• Form 6 – Motion for Health Insurance Coverage
• Form 7 – Final Judgment Modifying Child Support
Kentucky Divorce Court Forms
Kentucky Divorce Forms to be Signed by a Friend
Your Divorce Forms
Divorce Form for Your Spouse