Michigan Divorce Forms & Papers (Free Download)
USE THESE WORDS IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS FOR MICHIGAN:
1. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: STATE OF MICHIGAN, JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, – COUNTY.
2. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE.
3. Use the word “Plaintiff”. Be sure the “P” is capitalized.
4. Use the word “Defendant”. Be sure the “D” is capitalized.
5. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: JUDGEMENT OF DIVORCE.
6. Use the word “County” here.
Download Michigan Divorce Forms / Papers for Free
Following divorce forms are free for download. Most of the forms are provided with instructions on how to fill the form. To download any of these divorce papers and forms just right click on the link and select “Save As…”.
• Petition to Change Name
• Order Following Hearing on Petition to Change Name
• Glossary of terms
• Instructions for completing the forms
• Review the Resources you may need to obtain your order
• Understanding the Law
Michigan Divorce Instructions
Michigan Divorce Forms that Both Parties Must Sign
Forms & Documents
• Form 1 – Uniform Support Petition
• Form 2 – Summons: Personal Service on an Individual
• Form 3 – Process Service Memorandum
• Form 4 – Non-Military Affidavit
• Form 5 – Financial Affidavit
• Form 6 – Motion for Health Insurance Coverage
• Form 7 – Final Judgment Modifying Child Support
Michigan Divorce Court Forms
Michigan Divorce Forms to be Signed by a Friend
Your Divorce Forms
Divorce Form for Your Spouse
People who visited that page were looking for:
- free michigan divorce forms (178)
- free divorce forms michigan (116)
- michigan divorce forms (110)
- michigan divorce papers (97)
- free do it yourself divorce michigan (92)
- complaint for divorce form michigan (77)
- free michigan divorce papers (73)
- state of michigan divorce forms (60)
- michigan divorce forms free download (54)
- free divorce papers michigan (51)