North Carolina Divorce Forms & Papers (Free Download)
USE THESE WORDS IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS FOR NORTH CAROLINA:
1. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE, _ DIVISION, NORTH CAROLINA, COUNTY.
2. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE.
3. Use the word “Plaintiff”. Be sure the “P” is capitalized.
4. Use the word “Defendant’. Be sure the “D” is capitalized.
5. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: DECREE OF DIVORCE.
6. Use the word “County” here.
Download North Carolina Divorce Forms / Papers for Free
Following divorce forms are free for download. Most of the forms are provided with instructions on how to fill the form. To download any of these divorce papers and forms just right click on the link and select “Save As…”.
* Civil Summons
* Directions for Filling out the Civil Summons
* Complaint with Children
* Directions for Filling out the Complaint
* Domestic Civil Action Cover Sheet
* Filing Procedure
* Directions for Filling out the Judgment
* Directions for Filling out the Verification
* Complaint with No Children
• Glossary of terms
• Instructions for completing the forms
• Review the Resources you may need to obtain your order
• Understanding the Law
North Carolina Divorce Instructions
North Carolina Divorce Forms that Both Parties Must sign
Forms & Documents
• Form 1 – Uniform Support Petition
• Form 2 – Summons: Personal Service on an Individual
• Form 3 – Process Service Memorandum
• Form 4 – Non-Military Affidavit
• Form 5 – Financial Affidavit
• Form 6 – Motion for Health Insurance Coverage
• Form 7 – Final Judgment Modifying Child Support
North Carolina Divorce Court Forms
North Carolina Divorce Forms to be Signed by a Friend
Your Divorce Forms
Divorce Form for Your Spouse