Virginia Divorce Forms & Papers (Free Download)
USE THESE WORDS IN THE COURT DOCUMENTS FOR VIRGINIA:
1. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: VIRGINIA: IN THE COURT OF (the first blank line will be filled in with either CIRCUIT or JUVENILE; the second line will Fe-e-i-tfier DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURT or EXPERIMENTAL FAMILY COURT. Contact your county clerks office to find out which to use.)
2. Use these exact words, all in capital letters: COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE.
3. Use the word “Plaintiff’. Be sure the “P” is capitalized.
4. Use the word “Defendant”. Be sure the “D” is capitalized.
5. Use these exact words: DECREE OF DIVORCE. Be sure to use capital letters only when placed as the title of your final document.
6. Use the word “County” here.
Download Virginia Divorce Forms / Papers for Free
Following divorce forms are free for download. Most of the forms are provided with instructions on how to fill the form. To download any of these divorce papers and forms just right click on the link and select “Save As…”.
Virginia Divorce Instructions
Virginia Divorce Forms that Both Parties Must Sign
Forms & Documents
• Form 1 – Uniform Support Petition
• Form 2 – Summons: Personal Service on an Individual
• Form 3 – Process Service Memorandum
• Form 4 – Non-Military Affidavit
• Form 5 – Financial Affidavit
• Form 6 – Motion for Health Insurance Coverage
• Form 7 – Final Judgment Modifying Child Support
Virginia Divorce Court Forms
Virginia Divorce Forms to be Signed by a Friend
Your Divorce Forms
Divorce Form for Your Spouse